The Student Environment Activist Network (SEAN) is the network of campus and environment collectives across NSW and the ACT.
From all around the state and capital territory students are building a grassroots push for environmental and social justice. The network exists to empower these student collectives to get active and make positive change in their communities. Whether your interest is in the forests of southern NSW, campus sustainability or stopping the expansion of the coal and gas industry, SEAN is a way to meet other students who are willing and capable of effecting change.
Our Facebook group is here.
- ANU Environment Collective
- Sydney University Environment Collective
- UTS Enviro Collective
- Macquarie University MacEnviro
- Wollongong University Environment Collective
- UNSW Enviro Collective
- Enviro Collective NUSA (Newcastle)
- Coal Action Group (Newcastle)
Can’t find your uni? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
In the past we have also had collectives at these campuses. If you’re interested in helping start a collective get in contact with us!
- Charles Sturt University Environment Movement
- Southern Cross University Lismore Students Enviro Collective
- University of New England
- Western Sydney University
Contact the SEAN Collective
Join us on Facebook to keep up to date on SEAN news and events.
You can also contact the SEAN convenors by email at email@example.com
In 2017, SEAN is being convened by Larissa Barritt and Dexter Duckett.